- ▼Learning Matlab
- Advanced plotting in matlab
- Columns and Rows are not the same
- Draw me now...
- Gaming in Matlab
- Guide me in the figure
- Handle the handles in guidata
- How to catch CTRL+C
- How to deactivate GUIs during processing
- How to display errors in GUIs
- How to keep the same figure in callbacks
- How to organize large datasets?
- How to organize your Matlab files?
- How to store large datasets?
- Making interfaces WITHOUT guide
- Matlab is no longer slow at for loops
- On fractal graphics
- On handles and the door they open...
- PCA demystified
- Practical considerations on making GUIs
- Real-time processing in Matlab
- Share but protect - how to encrypt your code
- Structure, cell or both?
- The art of vectorizing - Part 2
- The art of vectorizing - Part 3
- The past, present and future of numerical computing
- Waiting for the waitbar
- What's the difference between AND and AND AND?
- ►Making interfaces
- ►Optimizing your code
- ▼Learning Matlab
Category Archives: Intermediate
This post serves as an introduction to numerical computing as well as a nice overview of the current landscape of numerical calculation. I also present some of my perspectives on the future of the field which could raise general interest, … Continue reading
In this post, I talk about how to organize your matlab code. Continue reading
My job today is to help you to make interfaces in Matlab directly in your code without the help of the GUIDE. That thing is good to start but later on, it’s just a total waste of time. Continue reading
In this post, I talk about the two heterogenous containers that are available to you in Matlab, the structure and the cell. Continue reading
In this post, I talk about how to store very very large datasets on hard drive. Continue reading
Following the last post on using repmat to avoid unnecessary for loops, I introduce bsxfun which is a faster alternative to repmat. Continue reading